Collect memories not things! When it comes to gifts, we often think of materialistic items we can give. But what about giving experience, knowledge or perhaps introducing someone to a new hobby. Creating memories with loved ones is something we've all learnt to appreciate more this year. So why not treat someone to a gift that brings you closer together and creates a memory, a moment or a work of art you can really be proud of!
What can I gift?
Be creative! A gift doesn't have to be expensive to mean something. Here are our Top 20 Gift Ideas that will help you to get creative, get baking, making, and connecting!
- Bake a cake
- Cook a delicious meal of their favourite foods
- Paint a picture or portrait
- Create a scrapbook of your favourite memories shared
- Get crafty and make your own scented soaps or candles
- Book a day out excursion such as a spa day, theme park or afternoon tea
- Treat them to a weekend staycation in an Airbnb
- Connect to nature and plan a picnic or camping trip outdoors
- Send a gift voucher for their favourite café or restaurant
- Buy them a monthly subscription to a wellness magazine
- Pay for a yearly subscription to a mindful app such as Calm or Headspace
- Go on a hike in a beautiful location
- Give something back! Spend a day helping out at an ocean or park clean up
- Make them a piece of jewellery or upcycle something you own to give it new life and meaning
- Is there a skill they'd like to try? Do a taster cooking class, pottery, pole dance or learn a new language
- See a show or an artist you both love
- Go to a wine tasting or a local brewery
- Head to a National Trust park or area of beauty
- Gift them a healthy food subscription box to introduce them to new recipes and ingredients
- Create an at home cinema experience of their favourite movie. Provide the popcorn, drinks and props!
Happy making memories!